Checking out of hotel and don’t know how log out your Netflix account from hotel room TV?
Netflix is the most popular platform for watching movies and web shows. Almost everyone either has an account of Netflix or they have borrowed it from a friend or sibling. Netflix available on most of available devices and TV is still primary device for entertainment for many. Watching your favorite web show and tv on larger screen brings you close to theater like experience.
May be you need to add another account, may be you want to change password, or may be you are checking out of hotel and don’t anyone else to use your Netflix account. Time to time your are required to log out of your Netflix account.
Be rest assured we will help you keep your account safe and log out from Netflix account and private to you.
The Quick Guide to Logging out of Netflix on a Smart TV
- 1) Switch on the TV, Go to Netflix Homepage by clicking back button and direct Netflix button
- 2) Open Netflix Menu by pressing LEFT button.
- 3) IN Netflix menu reach the GET HELP option available mostly at the bottom-right of menu. Select the GET HELP to proceed forward.
- 4) After proceeding in GET HELP reach at the bottom to SIGN OUT option.
- 5) After clicking on SIGN OUT option pop up will come asking if you are sure to log out. Click on YES and you will be be logged out successfully.
If you’re still having trouble logging out your Netflix account. You have option of logging out of all devices with the help of website and later logging in into only the devices you want.
How to log out of Netflix account from all devices with website?
1) Visit netflix.com
2) Sign into your account
3) Reach the profile picture on top right corner
4) Click on ACCOUNT option
5) Go to SECURITY & PRIVACY option and select and Sign out of all devices.
6) Confirm you wan to sign out and its done.